Parquetry is supplied in the popular block parquetry style. Block parquetry can be laid in any pattern using contrasting coloured timbers to create depth in the design. Blocks of timber are manufactured and then laid individually to create the chosen pattern. There are many popular patterns in block parquetry. Alternatively, custom patterns or feature blocks can be created. Should a small section be seriously damaged, it can be replaced easily, and after years of wear it can be easily re-sanded and finished with a chosen product.
Features & Benefits
- Parquetry is an extremely durable floor covering making it the perfect solution for heavy traffic areas such as halls, steps, entrance ways and even commercial interiors.
- Parquetry can be laid down in countless patterns, limited only by the imagination.
- The natural insulation properties of timber lock out winter's cold and summer's heat.
- It is an excellent option for allergy sufferers because timber floors do not harbour dust mites and other allergens.
- Blackbutt and Spotted Gum have a natural fire resistance. Their fire retarding properties make them suitable for use in many bushfire prone areas under Australian Standard AS3959.
- Timber is one of the world’s few truly renewable resources.